Saturday, October 13, 2012

True Term of BFF

Rachel and I meet in 7th grade at Hendrick Middle School you could say we have been sisters ever since.... :) She has always been there for me through thick and thin. She stood by my side at my wedding and she has supported and encouraged me throughout our entire friendship. I couldn't ask for a better Best friend.

I had the honor of being her "Matron of Honor" in her wedding on September 22nd. She was a gorgeous bride and my most talented husband Braeden of Ambient 11 Photography took the pictures. So I had to share a few of my favorites....

Picture taken by Ambient11

Picture taken by Ambient11

Picture taken by Ambient11

Picture taken by Ambient11

Picture taken by Ambient11

Rachel I love you so very much and I am happy for you and Brandon! 

Shining Bright on this Wedding 

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Such a sweet post :) I'm so glad you're getting back into your blogging, your posts are so fun! Check out my blog to see the blogger award that I nominated you for :)

    ReplyDelete