Attending class at least 3-5X a week and starting a new diet have I learned a lot...
MY TOP TEN LIST
1. Having a healthy Breakfast is a must. I usually grab a meal replacement because I think sleep is more important.
2. Bread is not good for you! You can get the carbs you need through the Vitamins you take everyday.
3. Must have Krill oil pills. Want healthy hair, nails, and heart.. YES please!
4. Taking before and after pictures helps motivate you.
5. Running several miles a day is not the only way you can lose weight. You should left weights and do several different work outs to target all your muscles.
6. Grilled Chicken and vegetables are all you eat therefore Spices are your best friends.
7. Having a friend/Husband doing it with you helps A LOT!
8. Don't use milk in your Protein shakes.. defeats the purpose
9. If you need to eat unhealthy do it right after a workout- your body will burn it quicker.
10 The most important is of course the outfit you work out in.... okay... maybe not but it does help to look good and feel good.
My personal favorites.....
"If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got."
"You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."
~Shine Bright and be Healthy~