Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011

As the New Year arrives I start thinking of those New Year resolutions...


Here are my top Five:


(1) Continue to spend time daily with the Lord. This this the most important part of the day. When our hearts are right everything else will fall into place. I have learned quickly that YOU decide how you start your day. The days that I don't read, worship, and spend time with our heavenly father are very long days!


(2) Plan the Wedding! I am the most blessed little lady. I get to marry my best friend on 9.10.2011 We are enjoying every part of this process together. He makes me laugh and smile everyday and truly shows me how to enjoy life. He is such a talented photographer www.ambient11.com   and loves his job! I love you Braeden Rogers!


(3) Spending time with my best friends. I have learned quickly that since the college days are over it is up to you to make the time to get together. I have the most incredible group of friends... all you girls out there in Arkansas... you know you want to move to Texas :)




(4) Spend time with the family. My gorgeous sister and her husband live down the road and so does My goofy brother and his beautiful wife. Who knows where everyone could end up in a few years... therefore I am going to spend as much time with them as possible! As well as my parents who have done so much for me and my future in laws (I couldn't ask for anyone better!)


Picture taken by: my Fiance Braeden Rogers :)



(5) Last but not least.... hitting the Gym! Wish me luck as I LOVE Starbucks, and Vanilla Dr Pepper.....


There you go... Enjoy the beginning of 2011










Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;



   for his steadfast love endures forever!

1 Chronicles 16:34


<3 Shining Bright 

No comments:

Post a Comment